March 20, 2016

Perhaps It's the Flu

Without further ado I give you this Sickbed Meditation on, well, sensing how the rest of the World is enjoying itself, while the rest of the stomach wanted 1) well, not to serve as a stomach at all and 2) aspired to serve as a brain instead, with various sewery thoughts gargarrruuffluffglopping about instead of mentality.


The paper had a crease in it, a severe one, and then you might fight against or go with it. My energy was needed elsewhere. So I went with, as you see, with my usual fraternal sympathy for all things useless and discarded. When this one was done, I needed sleep badly (still do) and it's no good idea to stare at glaring screens then. So it was ballpoint (initially careful) with no possibility of correcting it. You can't correct life. So perhaps this drawing is Life, just a little. Detail:




















1 comment: