July 16, 2020

I'm Here Too!


--- General links and resources ---


Contact
Write to oj.ceder@gmail.com for general enquiries, commissions etc.
Traditional snail mail:
Joakim Ceder
Solhagavägen 97
16347 Spånga
SWEDEN.

Posters for sale!
Displate. Your very own artworks printed on shiny metal, super easy hanging by magnet!
(Etsy. Presently not active.)

Movies:
My YouTube Channel has everything from
Art videos and
Music to a few of my
Songs in Swedish.

Portfolios
Instagram. Everything between light sketches and heavy oils. Some music too.
This blog, starting page. Once published weekly (we've got a few hundred posts here in the archives!) but I now try to do monthly. It's tough to be omnipresent.


Other music:
Dalírium, my very experimental album (Spotify).



No comments:

Post a Comment