November 03, 2013

Hors d’Oeuvres

Just a little snack while you wait; the upcoming exhibition will hold more small works than large ones, but this one is a little extreme. With a little luck, this miniature will be shown now in true size; 3.5 x 2.5 inches; oil on gesso'ed paper.


It is now framed in the cutest little frame you can imagine, and still won't demand much space. Let's have a close look. Eyeballs, anyone?


Or perhaps you'd like a little whale? You'd better have it now, I see that the poor thing is crying coffee already. Digital pen --- No dearie, I don't know why it does. I'll have to finish the whole work. Then you may tell me. Otherwise, I still won't know, shan't know. This late greying Autumn is taking a gentle turn from Sad to Sadder, or so I feel, and all things that stall thinking are blessings.