February 15, 2019

Eyeflower


As I've decided to go with quantity instead of quality... no, the other way round! ...this flower (and the publishing of it) has taken more time than I thought. 4 o' clock one morning it told me that it wanted Heavy Water, and petals, because
"It would look much better on me, don't you think? I crave petals! Wake up!"
And some people think that the life of an artist is easy.


The next morning that spoiled plant wanted -- well, not a drop of blood; it was into sex, not violence, and now the slutty thing wanted pollination. So I had to create something -- I couldn't resist constructing a full scale Something that you only glimpse in the result. Behold; a Leggy Pollinator.


Most likely, these insectoids are spoiled things with endless flowers to choose from; they might even complain about how the flowers nag and put on; (perhaps they even get desperate and send them stamen pictures! How indecent!) *Sigh!* -- they're so many! (Now, being insects, they don't realise that it's this pestersome plenty that allows them to be choosers in the first place.) But hereby I leave my studies of extraterrestrial botany and return to sweet Mother Earth, where dating is conducted in fair manners without playing dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment