December 17, 2019

Back to November


Yours Sincerely has begun showing some presence on Instagram (look here!) the proper place for sketches and lighter works. I never really liked putting half-baked stuff out here. So I never got around to making more images last November -- big deal, as Sweden lost a few blissful moments of December snow and is back to November again -- this is not natural. That's a big deal. To keep afloat in the rain and damp, I drew this (on top of photo evidence of how dreadful it all was/is):


It's not Fine Art. But it did have some interesting details, or so I thought.


On "Insta" you may find light stuff like this, works in progress and so on...



Dear readers -- Merry Xmas / Neutral Greetings! -- & A Happy New Year if I can't come up with something proper before that. This busy body is now planning a Christmas concert, new artworks and oodles of other things. Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment