September 30, 2023

It's the Cheeseburger Mushroom Season!


The debate on AI is not that loud right now, the effects of human Anti-Intelligence are taking over as a topic. And I've found that I absolutely doesn't mind little robots, but certain people that have less sense. They run on Analogue Ignorance, prejudice is their fuel.

No, AI is inspiring! On the web I saw an otherwise realistic drawing of a hamburger, where the poor electric artist failed to get the proportions right; the top part of the bun was considerably wider than the rest. More of this, I thought, and you have a perfect September Cheeseburger Mushroom w. Special Pink Frim-Fram Sauce.

(Ink and watercolours on cardboard.)

And this is part of Chtulhu, digital painting made with sticky digital paint in a perfect moody mood. I have not found the perfect place to sell it yet. If you're the perfect buyer, do get in touch...

And here comes the rest of Fall in all of its colourful, rainy, soggy and morose grandeur. And I go on making progress with the speed of a snail. (Ballpoint pen on paper + electric hues.) Can you see me racing by? Schlooorch...

No comments:

Post a Comment