September 09, 2013

What's Brewing?

Well Dearies, the Artist had his little Vernissage. Wonderful people showed up from near and afar. Quite a few works went, including the Tree Nursery and other stuff that I'm afraid that I can't show you now. But there are other works waiting and brewing and boiling; I'll try to remember if I had a life before planning this show, or think of all the wonderful things that one could do instead of having a life, and my mind is bubbling like this:






(I made this sketch a few days ago. Digital pen, electric ink, analogue fatigue. It's not serious art. In passim, there's no serious art anymore, nor serious artists, merely serious art dealers and the serious art dealers are dealers and thus not serious about art; now please prove me wrong? -- No -- stop! -- Obviously -- whatever I'm going to do now after my 13:th Vernissage, I must by no means think.)