1. The Patient realises that the whole System is a farce, that there isn’t work enough for all no matter how you squirm and turn about and that a Great Change is needed regarding both Work and Consumption if Life on Earth is to remain.
2. Most unexpectedly the Patient is offered a Job of Work to do, meaning safer grounds and a new feeling of security. The Patient is euphorically anticipating at last being accepted as a Productive and Good Member of our Society.
Emotional Incubation Period: about 1 to 2 weeks.
3. The Patient is now preaching the Benefits of Workfare for anyone who still cares to listen: We have to Accept Things as They Are, Create New Opportunities and do Positive Thinking.
4. The Patient surprisingly loses his job, very quickly too, and thereby also all rights to Joy, Love and Life including the right of being a Patient. Everything was a Lie. Emotional Incubation Period for this insight: about 5 to 10 seconds.
5. The Patient realises that the whole System is a farce, that there isn’t… etc. The whole treatment may be repeated ad libitum et ad infinitum until we Finally Understand or cease to breathe.
Materials: Ink on paper; electric hues.