April 29, 2018

Punch Clock, finished since Last Week



A bit of heavily distorted imagery from Hubble, our eye in the sky, made the universal, cosmic stupidity of punch clocks and their ilk complete. They're not that common anymore, as far as I know -- more subtle and devilish means keep the modern worker in check...

It's bleeding too! Perhaps from the souls trapped within?


The punched hand was decided on an early stage -- much of the rest (colouring, little details etc.) was a matter of improvisation. Such as the hint of numbers... (one might someday ponder the difference between tattooing numbers into people and punching holes into the workforce in effigie through cards or their present digital counterparts. But now it's late, I'm tired, and I think too much. And I don't even know what my thoughts are thinking.)


No comments:

Post a Comment