July 08, 2018

Details from A New Work in the Age of Hypocrisy

Yours Sinc., standing dangerously near a nice little Occupational burnout, only shows you a few details from an ongoing work, made on the side, believing that Time makes perfect. The image (presently named Planned Obsolescence, for reasons that will be explained later) contains, as you see, hands...


...emerging from a hopeless mess...


...and create a great deal of mess in others.


(You also see structures from my own shots, as so often before -- I believe that it compensates for the digital lack of grain and real brushstrokes.)

I can't handle more than one mess at a time, and the past week saw me meeting one hypocrite too many in this already stressful world -- the last straw.

Now I'll go back to trying to breathe. There are days when one wonders if Oxygen is the right brew really.

No comments:

Post a Comment