August 14, 2018

Queen of Masks

Once in a while you get to meet people who have put so much soul into their Internet Persona -- see; we're beautiful, we're smart, we're dashing! -- that there is almost nothing left to be interesting about them if you would meet them in real life. Which I recently did. I'm afraid that my merciless eyes were quite quick at spotting some rather poor acting, or, at least, a stinging cognitive dissonance between whom Her Majesty were and what fraudulent pixels and words told one. As we're likely not to trouble each other again, here's a little memento. I'm down with a cold.* So this'll have to do to entertain you...


As for me, I'm not that interesting as a person. Well, I might create and say interesting things, but is that me?


-- Wouldn't think so. And next time I'd like to meet some who is smashingly boring on the web but exciting in real life.



*Sorry for the delay, Tuesday already! I aim for Sundays. Perhaps I have to put that practice down. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment