April 29, 2013

Celebrating the Simultaneous Week


I am still celebrating the Simultaneous Week. This kind of festivity is taking place whenever you squeeze seven entirely different days into one, and go on mistreating the days thus for seven days in a row...


...so I haven't had much time for City Lights. (I might change the final title to My Muse and I, it sounds a bit more human.) But the angel is finished, and we have a little paint on our accordionist.




But at last I finished this movie that I've been stuck with for ages! -- Here you see DNA, or The Tree of Life, a wry toast to the juices and limbs that keep the World a-spinning. In the middle, you see Life crawling up from the water and up in the trees, where busy, freshly evolved Homo Fauxiens immediately begin to fool each other, just as evolution intended in this fish-eat-fish world. In the top, there's a kind of beginning; the other end shows some kind of puzzled ending. 



I also finished the commissioned animation for the odd love ballad in Swedish that I mentioned, My Toaster and I. I add a link. It might work, It might not.



All this had to happen roughly in the same time, among other things that I might tell you next week -- if it's still Simultaneous Week by then. 








.