June 18, 2017

Shameless Advertising and Sketchwork

Dear readers, I'd very much like to have you taking a look at Etsy, where I have print-it-yourself posters for sale. (Yes, this was a link to the place where they're sold; just a few weeks remaining.)

Yours sinc. has been doing some work for money that sadly can't be shown to you; copyright and all that jazz. And while the work of the previous week isn't forgotten there has been little energy left for it. So I'll have to show you something else...

I don't know if there's any term in English for movies that merely move slightly; mostly stills but also some movement at times? It started out as a full novella that I never got around to illustrating completely, which I very much wanted to do (remnants might be found throughout this blog). Then I tried to make an animated movie -- took too much time. Presently I am heading for a slightly animated comic strip, something that looks good but isn't too demanding to draw. If possible. There would be music too.


Here we saw an artist dragging a portfolio. Sort of me but still not.


And well, this would be another scene. Working title: Selling Paintings, a surreal tale based on a few harrowing days when this naïve Whoever-I-was-back-then tried to do that. All over the town... And well, the weird things that happened then more or less made me a surrealist. I got to see the Shrinking Gallery, the Gallery With the Perpetual Waiting List, the Somewhere Else Gallery... You get the point. They were all hopeless. In a very interesting way. I might exaggerate a little. But not very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment